Series of Articles
Development of Quantum Physics
- Part I: Introduction
- Part II: The Quantum Hypothesis
- Part III: Finally, the Photoelectric Effect Can be Understood
- Part IV: How We Found the Wavy Particles
- Part V: We Cannot be Sure About the World, Physics Says
- Part VI: Heisenberg Challenged Our Worldview …Again!
- Part VII: Atoms Are Choosy When It Comes to Wavelengths
- Part VIII: Tiny Jumping Planets, Everywhere
- (Additional Article: A Little More About the Bohr Atom Model)
- Part IX: The Double Slit Experiment Is Fascinating! (1/2)
- Part X: The Double Slit Experiment Is Fascinating! (2/2)
- Part XI: What Was It All About? – A Little Recap
- #1: Weightlessness at the Equator
- #2: How Fast Would You Have to Approach a Red Traffic Light in Order to See it as Green?
- #3: How Fast is the Stuff in our Lungs?